WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WISH) – Visitation and funeral arrangements have been announced for Indiana State Police Sgt. Stephanie Thompson and her 17-year-old daughter, Mya Thompson, died in a house fire in Monticello on Thursday.
Public viewing will be from 2-8 p.m. Thursday, February 24 in the main gymnasium at Twin Lakes High School, located at 300 Third Street in Monticello.
Funeral services will be Friday, February 25 at 11 a.m. in the main gymnasium at Twin Lakes High School.
After the funeral is complete, Stephanie and Mya Thompson will be escorted to IOOF Riverview Cemetery, located at 1441 Riverview Road in Monticello.
The procession route to IOOF Riverview Cemetery from Twin Lakes High School is as follows:
- Twin Lakes High School
- From Ohio Street to 3rd Street
- Left on 3rd Street to Harrison Street
- Right on Harrison Street to Main Street
- Left on Main Street to US 24
- Right on US 24 to Washington Street
- Washington Street on the right
- Left to continue on Washington Street, which becomes Riverview Road
- Continue on Riverview Road to IOOF Riverview Cemetery
The procession will pass under a garrison flag, which will be located at the intersection of Harrison Street and Illinois Street.